★ Set Up Guide
3 Necessary Conditions of the TV Antenna
1. There has open Digital Signal in your local area.
2. Your Television has offer digital function.
3. When you connect it, please choose "digital signal" to search channel.
1. Please search relevant information on the internet to find out if there is any signal tower surround and how far away from you, also the possible channels that your areas could receive, if your area is far away from signal tower more than 50 miles, we advice you do not buy our product.
2. Run 'channel scan' wherever the aerial is moved, place the antenna near windows for best results.
3. If your TV without built-in tuner, a Set Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV / TV signals.
4. The signal strength is up to many factors, including the distance to the TV towers, terrain, obstacles, weather etc.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc, will reduce effective range.
5. Keep the tv antenna away from the sources of interference, keep tv antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc.
★ TV Aerial Installation:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner. (Whether it's installed or not, it depends on the port of your TV or Set-top Box.)
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to 'Antenna' or 'Air'. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to ""scan"" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
★ Package Contents
HDTV Antenna (with Inline Amplifiler and 16.5FT Cable) x 1
USB Power Cable x 1
3M Stickers x 2
IEC Connector x 1
User Manual x 1
TV Aerial XBoze Ultra-thin Indoor TV Aerial with 50+ Miles Range and 16.5FT Long Cable Freeview TV Antenna with Booster Amplifier for Digital HDTV Aerial (White) - B07CDR1WLH