TV Aerial Ultra-Thin TV Antenna 50 Miles Distance Detachable Indoor Singal Amplifier Booster, Digital HDTV Aerial 13.2FT Coaxial Cable for Digital Freeview & Analog TV Signals.
Note Before Ordering our Digital TV Antenna:
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels. When you buy it before, pls find out what channels are available in your area.
4. Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal. When you re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5. The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings etc will reduce effective range. Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
-Working Frequency: VHF47~230MHz,UHF 470~862MHz
-Max Gain: 25dBi
-Material of Coaxial Cable:Cu 1.5C-2V L=4M
-Connector Type: IEC Male
-Reception Range: 50 miles (80KM)
1 x Digital HDTV antenna with build-in amplifier (4m Coaxial Cable)
1 x Detachable Amplifier and USB Power Supply Cable (1m Cable)
3 x 3M Stickers
1 x instruction manual
TV Antenna Freeview Indoor 50 Miles Range Amplified Digital TV Aerial HDTV Antenna with 13FT / 4M Coaxial Cable and Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster 2018 Newest Upgraded Version Better Reception - B0798Q6KVB